On the 12th of November 2021, from 13:00 to 14:30 (UK time), Canary Wharf Consulting invites you to the online event Early School Leaving : A challenge for Europe, organized within the European project APPLE – eArly warning Platform to Prevent youth from dropping out of School Education.
By developing a guide for educators and an online early warning platform consisting of critical scientific material and tools, APPLE aims to equip educators, schools, educational organizations, and authorities with the necessary tools to identify youth at risk of dropping out and halt Early School Leaving.
Who is this event for?
- Educational Authorities
- Schools / School heads
- Educators and Teachers' associations
- Relevant Stakeholders and Policy Makers
Topics that will be discussed
- The issue of Early School Leaving and how we can tackle it
- The work done and the materials produced throughout the Apple project
- The online platform that was developed for educators
Pre-registration is required. The event is open to the public and will be hosted in English.
Registration and link to the event here,
Download the agenda here.